If you have any questions, you know where to contact me. All questions will be put up here.
What is FAQ?
- Frequently Asked Questions. Sometimes, certain individuals who want to make clear other’s questions for the benefit of others, post a “FAQ” page. Also, it is quite beneficial for people who get the same questions repeatedly; then, they can answer it once and get it over with.
Can I be your Neofriend?
- No. But not because I’m mean- it’s because I’m running my guild’s 1 np Auctions (Rainbow Auctions) and I can only have my guild members as neofriends.
Can you make me a font?
- -smile sweetly- Nope. The fonts that I already made are to your disposition, though.
Can you sell me your gallery?
- Er, depends on how much you’re willing to give me for it.
Can you make me a layout?
- I’m not that good with HTML and CSS. So no. ^^ Unless you want a very funky-looking layout.
Can you disown your lab rat for me now?
- Pffffffft, no. If you read intricate_starlight’s description, you’ll very clearly notice that I will not tell you when I disown her, or even if I will disown her. -.-
Can I borrow your ZDAP for free?
- -reads the rest of neomail stating how trustworthy they are, and how many expensive items they’ve been lent before and heaves a really long, frustrated sigh at the end- Let me tell you something. I don’t care how trustworthy you are. If you don’t have the collateral, you are not getting the ZDAP. Comprenday?
Can you send me some pretty items?
- Are you kidding?
It’s my birthday today. :D Can you get me a gift?
- No; but Happy Birthday anyway.
Are you running this site solo?
- Yes, I am. After all, it’s my Neopets Chronicle, right? If I ever do choose to “staff things up” it’ll probably be of someone who can make excellent fonts, and won’t rummage through my screenies. -.- I’m not making promises, and don’t ask me when I’ll do this. If I do eventually decide upon it, it will be very clear.
Can I join your guild?
- Sure, if you send me the application on Pheixar’s Petpage, then gladly. Keep in mind, I’ll only send you an invite if you’re literate, interesting, and ready to be craaaaazy active. ^^
Do you want to battle me?
- If it’s for an avatar, yes. Otherwise, I don’t battle.
What kind of music do you like?
- Er, this isn’t really relevant to my Neopets page.
How many Neofriends do you have?
- Not many. :) I went a firing deleting spree because after my year off of Neopets, a lot of my Neofriends got frozen. The new neofriends that added me, were pointless kids wanting a longer list of Neofriends -.- So yes. Now I only have members of my guild as my Neofriend- the reason for it stated above.
Are you going to keep submitting pieces of writing to the Neopian Times?
Can you post a list of your avatars?
- Maybe eventually.
Who asks these questions?
Do you have MSN?
- Yes, I do. But I will not give it to you, or any other creature on Neopets. Ever.
How old are you?
- Whatever I want you to know is on my Neopets profile.
Can you set up a page saying which avatars you plan to make fonts for?
- Check under “Soon to Come”. I may, or may not post the exact avatars.
Do you have more Neopoints than Adam?
- Pfffft. Why should I tell you?
Can you add some more features to this site?
- Do I smell a suggestion coming along? If it’s a good idea, sure. Otherwise, I think I’ll stick to what I have for now.
How many fonts have you already made?
- -shrugs- Check for yourself.
Why do you have so little screenies if you’ve been on Neopets for over three years?
- Excellent question! I’ve only started to make screenies recently; so they’re adding up, don’t worry. If I had screenies of ALL of my Neopets random events, and such, deary deary. Sadly, I didn’t chronicle those. My bad.
How do you make so-called Screenies? What are they, really?
- Aaaah, -pokes screenies-. They’re fun little images, that you copy from your Neopets Career. Ever heard of “printing your screen?” Don’t try and imagine it: it can get complicated :P. Say something amazing happens to you on Neopets, and you want the world to know (Like, you get a superb quest, or you find something snazzy on the ground)- in between the actual letters on a keyboard, and the keypad (with all the numbers; looks like a calculator!) there’s this little space, with the arrow buttons and a few buttons above them. Ever wondered what they all do? Well some of them, so do I. Hehe. On the very top (in the row of F1’s, F2’s and what not) you’ll find a button called PRNT SCRN (if I’m not mistaken; my keyboard’s in French -.- So I’m not exactly sure. The french version says: Impr. ecran Syst, if it makes any difference to you) Anyway. Press the button: it’ll appear as though nothing had happened. Now, go to PAINT (or anything else! It’ll even work on Microsoft Word, if you’re deprived of any simple image programs) and then click CTRL + V -paste- and the “screenie” will be pasted into your program. Now that’s printing a screen for ya! Add any captions -whatever-, personalize them so they’re not boring, but don’t change them or the events. That’s just.. erm, pathetic, let’s just say.
Why don’t you reply to my neomails?
- Believe me when I say, I try to reply to ALL my neomails. However … as luck would have it, I’m not on neopets a lot. And you see, neopets does you this teensy weensy favour of deleting old neomails, and clearing your inbox. This includes both read and unread neomails. I don’t get a lot of time to go on neopets anymore, so if I don’t reply to your neomail 99% probability is because of that. If I don’t reply, the other “1%” reason might be that a) I promised myself I would later, but I forgot, and the whole neomail deleting thing took its toll, b) Your neomail was asking some grotesque thing, like “can I have some of your *insert whatever here*”, c) I honestly don’t know why I wouldn’t reply. Sooooooo .. if you’re thinking I’m plain old mean (meaner than I make myself sound hehe 8) ) try bugging me again ! :) Chances are if you’re asking a genuine question, or if you’re just being nice, I WILL* reply to you if I get it before it gets thrown out. I’m sorry to those neomails that were left unanswered :( Sometimes, I just can’t do anything about it *sigh*. Another solution, write to me on HERE and leave your username or e-mail and I’ll get back to you :)
I hate your fonts! Why do you make them?! They suck! They’re horrible! They’re ew!
- Thanks :) Seriously, I’m open to ALL constructive criticism, but sweetie, you are just wasting your time. I don’t care if you hate my fonts, in all honesty. They’re MY fonts and whether or not you like them, is irrelevant to me. I don’t care if you think they’re horrible, or the other series of adjectives I’ve gotten. Here’s what you can do, if you hate my site. Wave nicely, leave your silly comments inside of your silly self, and press ALT+F4 simultaneously. It will make your silly life so much more complete :) Thanks for stopping by.